Indian Council of Higher Secondary Education , India
- Understand properly the recognition, admission schedule, instructions provided on the board portal before Filling The admission form.
- Information regarding the Eligibility rules, courses, Subjects, fee structure, Freeship and Scholarship etc. is available on the board's portal. It is a applicant's responsibility to check all the information before taking the admission to any course.
- In case of Freeship and Scholarship if the applicants are failed to submit/produce any of the necessary required documents he will not be able to claim for Freeship and Scholarship. ICHSE will not accept the forms of those applicants.
- Applicants applying for admission should be present in person at nearest ICHSE Centre at the time of filling the admission form.
- Applicants can also download thc application form through the website.
- Fill it with black ball pen only. It is expected that application form should be clearly and completely filled. Avoid overwriting the letters.
- For the purpose of postal communication applicants are requested to fill the complete postal address in the application tom. Board will not be responsible for postal communication in case of address is wrong,
- Applicants are requested to select the subjects carefully as the selected subject will appear on Admit Card.
- Fee should be paid by Demand Draft or cash (with ICHSE cash receipt no.)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the favour of Indian Council of Higher Secondary Education and it should be payable at Mumbai.
- Attach all necessary Original and self attested true copies of the certificates with the application form. (Last Marksheet + Aadhar Card)
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the appropriate box provided in the application form.
- Caandidates are requested to verify all the necessary documents as per board's requirement.Board would not accept the forms with incomplete documents in any case
- Admission form filling is not a final status of admission confirm. All the application form submitted at board will be checked and verified by the board admission section.
- After verification of documents submitted by the applicants, board will issue a Permanent Registration Number (PRN) to the eligible students only. The PRN will be communicated to applicants through SMS and email address provided by the applicants in application form.