Refund & Cancellation Policy
This refund policy is applicable to all fees for self paid students and sponsored students who have paid Full Fee / Partial Fee.
Any kind of refund is not permissible once a candidate has been admitted to a program. The fees and other dues, once paid, under no circumstances is refundable, adjustable or transferable. Students discontinuing in the middle of the course will not be refunded the fee, other dues and security deposits (if any).
Note : Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Your admission will be cancelled :
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is short,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised board.
- If residential proof is not attached. Note :
- Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.
- The examination fee is required to be paid by all learners.
- It is same for both Secondary and Senior Secondary Courses.
- The fee once paid for examinations will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstance.
Before filling up the application form, please ensure your eligibility for admission is applicable otherwise the application form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded. Neither any intimation will be sent to you, nor will any correspondence be entertained in this regard.