Bhartiya Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Bharat is an autonomous body, which is established with Govt. of Uttar Pradesh under Indian Trust Act - 1908 for promotion & development of Matriculation & Intermediate Education.
So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity . Parishad/Council may impart education with international techniques and with stress on morally, mentally, physically and socially personality. Ours is an autonomous body and all educational boards/Councils/ universities are autonomous bodies. Each educational organization having discretionary powers . According these powers every board / university / state Govts. / Central Govt. of India having the liberty and right to take own decision either to allow or refuse any admission / service. But we do our best to make success the education proggrame . All the education proggrame run by the Parishad/Council has it's own autonomous education proggrame. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education proggrame is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30.
The final examination in theory and practical are held twice in a year at the end of the session May- June and November-December. A candidate has declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
The certificates cum Marks-sheet shall be awarded by Bhartiya Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Bharat to the every successful declared student.
AGE & SEX
Under open and distance education system any person, any cast, any age and both sex can join the course.
The medium of every course will be hindi and English OR according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper will be published in Hindi or English or in regional language. The Student can give answer in his/ her language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the admission form.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check and satisfy necessary information about course and Parishad/Council before admission no responsibility of the Parishad/Council after that.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or changed under any rule.
- Every student abides to and obtains to present rule and regulations and directions of the Parishad/Council and also those which are to be enforced time to time
- Any change of the rules & regulation directions by the Parishad/Council shall be acceptable to the student.
- The Parishad/Council offer Self Job Oriented / Self Employment Courses only and not give any guarantee for further educational use or any job. Advised to success candidate that try to best self job.
- If any document found bogus the admission and result should be canceled automatically and will inform to the students by post.
- If student fails to deposit the fees in the due time the admission should be canceled and any primary deposit fees should not be refunded and will inform to the students by post..
- Presently, Parishad/Council don't providing any study material. The students may prepare theirselves by using the N.C.E.R.T. Books. If any student / members / teachers / employees of a centre /school/institute have any dispute with the Parishad/Council, it will be resolved through the committee appointed by Bhartiya Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Bharat under India Arbitration Act 1940. The decision of the the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties, Direct Court will not be permissible in either case if any dispute arise between the management of Bhartiya Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Bharat and the second party then it will be subject to settle in jurisdiction of hon’ble court nagina only.